Here we present the defense evidence.
Peer-reviewed articles barred from the trial:
1. Steven C. Gabaeff, MD: Challenging the Pathophysiologic Connection between Subdural Hematoma, Retinal Hemorrhage and Shaken Baby Syndrome
2. Joseph H. Piatt, Jr, M.D.: A pitfall in the diagnosis of child abuse: external hydrocephalus, subdural hematoma, and retinal hemorrhages
3. C Hobbs, A-M Childs, J Wynne, J Livingston, A Seal: Subdural haematoma and effusion in infancy: an epidemiological study
4. Alex V. Levin, Cindy W. Christian and Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect: The Eye Examination in the Evaluation of Child Abuse
5. Waney Squier: The “Shaken Baby” syndrome: Pathology and Mechanisms
Expert Doctor Opinions
1. Patrick D. Barnes, M.D. Chief, Pediatric Neuroradiology
2. Khaled A. Tawansy, M.D. Director, Children’s Retina Institute of California
3. Marcus DeGraw, MD, Medical Director of the Child Protection Team
4. Stephen R. Guertin, M.D.
5. Gregory M. Shoukimas, MD, PhD
6. Joseph Scheller, MD
Dr Mohr’s Halted Email Exchange with Dr Alex Levin
November 6th, 2014 Joshua Burns Polygraph Test
Photo of Naomi after birth, showing the trauma to her head after using vacuum assisted delivery.
Josh Burns’s Letter to Judge Cavanaugh
Brenda Burns’s Letter to Judge Cavanaugh